Thursday, December 12, 2013

Why Have Google Accounts Lost Their List Of Google Products?

This morning when I logged in to my Google account I found that overnight Google has totally messed up.

Previously I would log in, then click on "Products" from a list of options on the left.

Then the page with "Products" icons would load and I would click on whatever Google Product I wanted to use.

As in, click on the "Blogger" icon to blog. Click on the "AdSense" icon to check on AdSense. Click on the "Gmail" icon to check on email.

What you see above is a screen cap of what I now see when I log into my Google account. No list of "Products".

Clicking on a the clicking options I eventually clicked on a little symbol that opened up Google Products which I could choose to add. As in, Google Products I'd already added and have been using.

I saw the "Blogger" icon on the list of Google Product options, clicked it and the Blogger app appeared. Which is how I am managing to blog this blogging you are currently reading.

There was no "AdSense" icon on the list of addable Google Products.

I was able to access AdSense by looking at my browsing history for the last time I checked on AdSense.

How is it that Google has made such a big boo boo?

This big boo boo is likely perplexing, annoying and puzzling Google Account users world-wide.

NOTE TO GOOGLE: Please get this fixed. Quickly. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Malikush said...

what about this,
https://accounts.google.com/b/0/ManageAccount?nroma=1

is that what you mean?

Durango said...

Malikush, that link did not bring back the dashboard page that existed 24 hours ago, but it did log in to a page which did list all my Google products.

So thanks.

But, I'm thinking this change is going to be vexing a lot of people.

All Advertising said...

NO where has it gone I am one of the Vexed ones, why does google do this!

All Advertising said...

just found this which may help https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard