Monday, May 12, 2014

A Storm Is Brewing Along With The News That Spencer Jack's Aunt Clancy Is Marrying His Namesake

The time is coming up on two hours past noon on this 12th day of the 5th month of 2014. As you can see, via the view from my patio, the weather is being a bit inclement  today.

This morning's very early morning swim went well, free of any sky drippage.

However, soon after re-entering my abode, drippage began, not a lot of drippage, but enough dripped to give the outer world a layer of wet.

Due to the wetness, and predictions of more to come, including hail, thunderstorms and possible tornadoes, I decided to opt out of any of my regularly scheduled mid-day aerobic type activities and go shopping instead.

Well, in the interest of full disclosure, more than just inclement weather had me feeling a bit discombobulated today.

I am easy to discombobulate.

For instance, one of the discombobulators is that my mom called me late last night, apparently forgetting the current two hour time difference between her location in Arizona and my location deep in the heart of Texas. I was just about to go to bed when my mom called, keeping me up a half hour longer.

After my mom's call ended I then saw, via my computer, that I had an incoming message with even more resultant discombobulation. As in the news that this coming Saturday Spencer Jack's Aunt Clancy, and his namesake, are getting married on some isolated beach in the north sound part of Puget Sound.

Like I said, I am easy to discombobulate.

I do not know if the Aunt Clancy wedding is going to be videotaped.

I suspect a video of this event, in the right hands, could go viral on YouTube, for reasons obvious to those who know Spencer Jack's Aunt Clancy and his namesake.

I do not know if Spencer Jack has been invited to this special event. I know I have not......

No comments: