Thursday, July 3, 2014

Has Chesapeake Energy Baffled My Neighborhood Chesapeake Noise Maker?

On Thursday June 5 I took a walk around my neighborhood with Albertsons the final destination so as to acquire that week's Fort Worth Weekly.

On that walk I was a bit surprised at the noise level I was hearing coming from my Chesapeake Energy neighbor.

I blogged about this noise, including a video, with audio, documenting the noise in a blogging titled A Walk Around The Industrial Wasteland I Call Home With My Chesapeake Neighbor More Noisy Than Usual.

Today, Thursday July 2 I took a walk around my neighborhood with Albertsons the final destination as as to acquire this week's Fort Worth Weekly.

When I got to the part of my walk that walks by the aforementioned Chesapeake Energy neighbor I saw that that which had been making noise has had an add-on added.


Is that a sound barrier surrounding the noisy compressor now? Or is Chesapeake hiding something? I suspect it's the sound barrier option, mostly because I was hearing no noise coming from that direction today.

No comments: