Friday, May 15, 2015

A Green Rush Of Marijuana In Texas In June In Arlington

This morning I was surprised and a bit puzzled by the advertisement you see here on the back cover of this week's Fort Worth Weekly.

The Arlington Convention Center is hosting a Green Rush Texas event where you can learn how to start up a marijuana business?

Did I do a Rip Van Winkle and wake up in a Texas which has legalized growing marijuana?

When I went to sleep not even medicinal marijuana was yet legal in Texas, and the only states where recreational marijuana and medicinal marijuana has been legalized is my old home state of Washington, the state I was born in, Oregon, a state I have fished in, Alaska and a state I have mountain climbed in, Colorado.

So, with that pattern in place it makes sense that the state I have lived in for over 15 years, Texas, would also legalize marijuana.

No comments: