Thursday, June 25, 2015

Don't Drink And Facebook Unless You Are Living By The Golden Rule

I won't get specific about to whom this message is directed.

You know who you are and why you are reading this message.

What you need to do now that you are no longer under the influence is take the chilling out advice you were kindly given and then try hard to develop some compassion for your fellow humans and the myriad reasons they may not be living in a way your narrow mind approves of.

Or understands.

A wise man once allegedly said something along the line of "Judge not lest ye be judged." That same wise man also allegedly said something like "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

If I remember right that second piece of advice from the wise man is known as The Golden Rule. I may be wrong about that. Just a second while I visit Google. Yup, I was right....
The version I used sounds more poetic than this bloodless definition I got by Googling. But I should not judge....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Don't Facebook period?